Core Moonlight Gift Set
Have someone in your life who sews from dusk to dawn? Or want to treat yourself to some of our most refined sewing tools?
Meet our Core Moonlight Gift Set! It includes :
- One pair of 8" Carbon-Steel LDH Fabric Scissors: Elevate your cutting with these gorgeous, midnight black right-handed scissors with gold details! These 8" industrial-grade carbon-steel shears are handcrafted with care. The blades are slightly concave and perfectly aligned, allowing you to cut through thick layers of denim and fine silk with ease.
- One heart-shaped White Chakoner Chalk Marker: We've tried a lot of different chalk marking tools over the years, and this one is the very best, with its reliable serrated chalk wheel that works equally well going backwards or forwards and a little brush on top to dust off your work. Use it to mark seam allowances, darts, pleats and construction marks on the wrong side of your fabric.
- One pair of Black Steel LDH Thread Snips: These beautiful, ergonomic thread snips are made from industrial-grade steel with a matte black finish. They stay sharper for longer, and best of all, they're crafted from one piece of metal with no moving parts or screws; you can count on them to last for years of thread snippy goodness.
- One pair of Duckbill Appliqué Scissors: Whenever you are required to grade seams (which means trimming seams down in successive layers so you don’t see the outline from the outside of the garment), applique scissors get the job done perfectly. The curved, duckbill shape of the lower blade protects the lower seam as you cut, allowing you to trim the top seam evenly and ensuring you don’t accidentally cut both layers at the same time.
- One Zirkel Pincushion: No more jabbing into old fabric cushions or stumbling to find the correct pin in an old chipped teacup. Throw a pile of pins and needles at your Zirkel, and watch while it catches them all with its powerful magnet, aligning all the sharp points perfectly in the center. Magnetic Magic!
The Core Midnight Gift Set comes all ready to gift, wrapped in our beautiful eco-friendly, FSC certified tissue paper. We use recyclable, naturally biodegradable, non-reinforced paper tape and glassine envelopes for extra protection. Finally, our boxes and mailers are recycled and reusable or compostable.
From our studio in beautiful Montreal, Canada, we are delighted to ship to makers worldwide. For US & Canadian customers, shipping is free on orders over $150. We are committed to investing in sustainability initiatives to counteract the environmental impact of shipping. We offset our carbon footprint by contributing funds to forest conservation projects for every package shipped.
You will be emailed when your order is ready for shipping; a tracking number will be provided when applicable. After you've been notified, average shipping times for the US + Canada is 3-7 business days. International shipments may take anywhere from 12-40 days depending on your location. International customers may be charged VAT depending on their location. Customs and duties on international shipments are the responsibility of the customer.
We leave a 48 hour buffer to allow for cancelled orders. Once your order is cut, it is final. For more questions on shipping and returns, consult our Shipping & Returns FAQ.