13.5 oz Non-Stretch Denim - 90's Blue

$22.50 USD / yard($11.25 USD / half-yard)
Only 0.0 yards left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable
Quantity (In Yards):

Try it with

13.5 oz Non-Stretch Denim - 90's Blue - Swatch

Out of stock

Add To Wishlist

Whether you miss them or wish they'd never happened, the 90's seem to constantly be "coming back" in one way or another. With the retrospection also comes this lovely light-wash denim, in a heavyweight perfect for all your low-rise jean dreams.
Hefty and comforting, with a structured drape, this denim would make fantastic jeans, jorts, jackets, jight suits, or any kind of jorkwear. Fully opaque, it does not require a lining. Made by one of the last remaining denim mills in the USA.

Suggested Garments
View pattern options
69in / 175 cm
100% Cotton
Pantone Colour
17-4029 TCX
Completely Opaque
Country of Origin
United States of America

Try it with

Gütermann All Purpose rPET Recycled Thread - Baby Blue 143

Out of stock

Try it with

Press To Impress Tailor's Clapper

Out of stock

Try it with

Denim + Topstitching Organ Sewing Machine Needles - 10 pack

Out of stock


Made in the USA

This denim epitomizes American craftsmanship, woven in one of the few remaining denim mills in the US, using American grown cotton. Our supplier is dedicated to sustainability, implementing innovative practices to minimize waste. With 18% of fibre waste reclaimed and reintegrated into production, and the remaining 82% responsibly recycled off-site, they achieve zero landfill contribution. Since 2008, their efforts also have conserved a staggering 790 million gallons of water and reduced CO2 emissions by an impressive 438,969,000 kg.

Leaf Rating


Don't Delete

For some reason, French translation needs this placeholder. We are hiding it.


Made in USA


Long lifespan + No microplastics from washing



Top Recommended Patterns

Care Instructions


Always pretreat fabric before sewing to remove chemical sizing from the manufacturing process. Pre-washing also gives you a better sense of the true drape and handfeel of a fabric. We recommend washing and drying fabric in the same way you intend to wash your finished garment. Be sure to separate brights and colours, as some dyes and prints may run the first few times you wash them. You can add half a cup to one cup of vinegar to the final rinse cycle to help set the colours and minimize bleeding. It’s important to wash and dry denim to remove any potential shrinkage down the road.

Long-Term Care

Machine wash in warm water and tumble dry on medium. To preserve the intensity of dye and recovery in stretch denim, it’s best to wash your finished jeans in cool water and hang to dry. No need to wash denim after every wear.

Fabric Tips

For most applications, light to midweight denim can be cut on the fold. We recommend cutting heavyweight denims on a single layer. Use a fresh 90/14 needle for light to midweight denim and a 100/16 needle for heavyweight denim.

Shipping & Returns

From our studio in beautiful Montreal, Canada, we are delighted to ship to makers worldwide. Shipping is free on U.S. and Canadian orders over $150. U.S. and Canadian orders ship in 3-7 business days, and international orders take between 12-40 days. All additional customs and duties that may be collected at the border are the sole responsibility of the customer.

We are committed to investing in sustainability initiatives to counteract the environmental impact of shipping. We offset our carbon footprint by contributing funds to forest conservation projects for every package shipped.

We leave a 24 hour buffer before shipping to allow for cancelled orders. Once your order is cut, it is final. For more questions on shipping and returns, consult our Shipping & Returns FAQ.

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews
Nice Denim

A nice quality dark denim. I made a pair of Dawn jeans using this fabric, came out very nice. Thick, sturdy fabric, but not to stiff. As previous reviewer mentioned the extra width meant that I only needed 1.5 yards also for a pair of full length classic cut jeans.

The perfect denim

Easy to sew, sturdy, heavy weight but not stiff. This denim is extra wide, which is absolutely fantastic. The width of this fabric took the fabric requirement for my size from 2.5 yards to 1.5 yards, so check your own layout or enjoy bountiful leftovers. I used this denim to make the noice jeans pattern from muna and broad. I literally could not be happier with this fabric. I hope core fabrics carries it forever.

Get Inspired