Cashmerette Creston Jeans Kit - True Indigo
Non-stretch jeans that are actually comfortable? Your denim dreams have come true! The Creston Jeans are woven jeans designed for curves with Cashmerette's popular flex waistband that expands as you sit — or choose the standard waistband for a classic fit — plus the option of a full bum adjustment piece, already done for you.
Featuring front slash pockets and essential jeans details like a fly front, back yoke, back patch pockets, and topstitching and hardware throughout, the Creston will have you falling in love with denim all over again.
The Creston Jeans come in sizes 0-32 and are available exclusively to Cashmerette Club members. Join the Club in August to get the Creston Jeans for as little as $9 USD.
This kit contains:
- 3 or 3.5 yards of 14.25oz Non-Stretch Organic Cotton Denim in True Indigo. You can check fabric quantities needed here.
- 0.5 yard Midweight Recycled Interfacing
- 2 spools matching thread
- 1 spool gold topstitching thread
- 1 Jeans Hardware Kit in Antique Brass
- 1 9" zipper with gold teeth in Navy
- 1 yard of 1" No Roll elastic
- 4 yards of 3/8" Double-Fold Cotton Poplin Bias Tape in Basalt Grey
- 1 yard of Lightweight Silky Cotton Poplin in Basalt Grey
Shipping & Returns
From our studio in beautiful Montreal, Canada, we are delighted to ship to makers worldwide. Shipping is free on U.S. and Canadian orders over $150. U.S. and Canadian orders ship in 3-7 business days, and international orders take between 12-40 days.
We are committed to investing in sustainability initiatives to counteract the environmental impact of shipping. We offset our carbon footprint by contributing funds to forest conservation projects for every package shipped.