Mitchell Trousers Kit | Tumbled Non Stretch Cotton - Forest
A perfect pairing with the Closet Core Patterns trouser class, this fabric kit contains everything you'll need to sew up a pair of the bestselling Mitchell Trousers from Closet Core Patterns.
Using the same type of cotton used for Closet Core samples, we've curated a one-stop solution to a dreamy pair of lightweight trousers.
Each kit includes:
- Your choice of 3 or 3.5 yards of Tumbled Cotton in Forest. All sizes require 3 yards for the tapered leg view, but sizes 14-32 require 3.5 yards for the wide-leg view.
- 2 x spools of matching thread
- 1 x sew on hook-and-bar closure
- 3 x 16mm recycled paper button
- 1/2 yard recycled midweight woven interfacing
- 1 x 7 inch* zipper in Black
- 1 pair of belt buckle sliders in your choice of Silver or Antique Brass
- 2 yards 3/8" bias tape in Forest
- 1/2 yard Silky Cotton Poplin in Forest, for pocket lining
*if you require a 9 inch zipper, please leave us a note at checkout, and we'll include the proper size