Morgan Jeans Denim Kit - Cone Mills Non-Stretch Indigo Denim
If you're looking to make the jean-making process easier, check out our exclusive non-stretch denim kit! We've sourced high-quality denim deadstock from Cone Mills and paired it with a button fly hardware kit, topstitching thread and fusible interfacing. You can also choose to add the Morgan Jeans pattern for an all-in-one solution. All you need is a sewing machine to make the custom-fit jeans of your dreams!
Please note we've curated what we think is the best thread/hardware combo for this denim. We cannot make substitutions for thread or hardware finish.
Each kit includes:
- 2 1/2 yards Cone Mills non-stretch denim (Indigo, 10.5 oz)
- 1/2 yard of stretch fusible interfacing for the waistband
- 1 spool of topstitching thread in gold (750 yards)
- 1 jean-making hardware kit in antique brass, including:
- 8 x high-quality metal rivets in antique brass
- 2 x jean buttons in antique brass
- 2 denim needle
- 5 x jean button fly buttons in antique brass
- Optional: Closet Core's Morgan Jeans pattern in print format (sizes 0-20 only)
From our studio in beautiful Montreal, Canada, we are delighted to ship to makers worldwide. For US & Canadian customers, shipping is free on orders over $150. We are committed to investing in sustainability initiatives to counteract the environmental impact of shipping. We offset our carbon footprint by contributing funds to forest conservation projects for every package shipped.
You will be emailed when your order is ready for shipping; a tracking number will be provided when applicable. After you've been notified, average shipping times for the US + Canada is 3-7 business days. International shipments may take anywhere from 12-40 days depending on your location. International customers may be charged VAT depending on their location. Customs and duties on international shipments are the responsibility of the customer.
We leave a 48 hour buffer to allow for cancelled orders. Once your order is cut, it is final. For more questions on shipping and returns, consult our Shipping & Returns FAQ.