Plush Back Elastic Lingerie Kit (View B) Fabric + Notions - Raspberry
Take the headache out of sourcing specialty lingerie supplies for the Closet Core Anaïs Undies and Céline Bralette with our fabric + notions kit! This kit includes all the fabric and supplies you need to make View B of both patterns using foldover elastic (bralette without bust panel and seamless undies). The fabric included with this kit has been custom picked for these patterns, and includes a super soft organic cotton and tencel blend stretch jersey, in addition to black stretch mesh made from recycled polyester. These are the fabrics used for all Closet Core samples.
All fabrics and notions are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they were produced without the use of harmful dyes, finishes, or chemicals.
Please choose the size range you will be making to ensure you have sufficient elastic and the correct size of hook and eye closure (the 14-32 size range is drafted with a wider band and requires a wider closure). Each kit includes enough fabric to make sizes 0 through 32.
Included in each kit:
- 1 yard of organic cotton tencel stretch jersey
- 1 yard of stretch mesh recycled poly in black
- 3/8” plush back elastic in black (size 0-20 = 1.5 yds, size 14-32 = 1.75 yds)
- 3/8” lightweight picot panty elastic in black (size 0-20 = 1.5 yds, size 14-32 = 3.25 yds)
- 3/4” plush back band elastic in black (size 0-20 = 1 yd, size 14-32 = 1.25 yds)
- 1/2” bra strap elastic with satin finish on one side and plush back on the other in black (size 0-20 = 1.25 yds, size 14-32 = 1.5 yds)
- 2 x 1/2” bra strap rings in black 2 x 1/2” bra strap sliders in black
- Hook and eye closure in black (sizes 0-20 = 37mm wide, 2 x 3 rows, size 14-32 = 44mm wide, 3 x 3 rows)
Need the patterns? Add the Anaïs Undies and the Céline Bralette to your order by clicking the link below.
Shipping & Returns
From our studio in beautiful Montreal, Canada, we are delighted to ship to makers worldwide. Shipping is free on U.S. and Canadian orders over $150. U.S. and Canadian orders ship in 3-7 business days, and international orders take between 12-40 days.
We are committed to investing in sustainability initiatives to counteract the environmental impact of shipping. We offset our carbon footprint by contributing funds to forest conservation projects for every package shipped.