Universal Organ Sewing Machine Needles
Good sewing machine needles are an essential part of your sewing tool kit, and these universal tip industry-grade needles from Organ are what we use in our studio for sewing most woven fabrics. We love the exceptional quality! Wondering what size to get?
- 10 pack - Size 10/70: Fine, lightweight fabrics like silk, organza, chiffon
- 5 pack - Size 12/80: Midweight fabrics like cotton, linen, rayon, shirting
- 5 pack - Size 14/80: Mid to heavyweight fabrics like denim, canvas, twill
- 10 pack - Size 16/100: Heavyweight fabrics like denim, corduroy, duck
- 10 pack - Size 18/110: Heavy-duty; multiple layers of canvas, denim, wool, drapery.
Needle System: 130/705H, HAx1
Made in Japan
From our studio in beautiful Montreal, Canada, we are delighted to ship to makers worldwide. For US & Canadian customers, shipping is free on orders over $150. We are committed to investing in sustainability initiatives to counteract the environmental impact of shipping. We offset our carbon footprint by contributing funds to forest conservation projects for every package shipped.
You will be emailed when your order is ready for shipping; a tracking number will be provided when applicable. After you've been notified, average shipping times for the US + Canada is 3-7 business days. International shipments may take anywhere from 12-40 days depending on your location. International customers may be charged VAT depending on their location. Customs and duties on international shipments are the responsibility of the customer.
We leave a 48 hour buffer to allow for cancelled orders. Once your order is cut, it is final. For more questions on shipping and returns, consult our Shipping & Returns FAQ.