Plush Back Elastic Lingerie Kit (View B) - Mesh Only
TRY IT WITH:
Take the headache out of sourcing specialty lingerie supplies for the Closet Core Anaïs Undies and Céline Bralette with our fabric + notions kit! This kit includes all the fabric and supplies you need to make View B of both patterns using foldover elastic (bralette without bust panel and seamless undies). This kit will make a matching set made entirely in mesh (no jersey is included). Please note you will need to source a small scrap of jersey for the crotch gusset.
All fabrics and notions are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they were produced without the use of harmful dyes, finishes, or chemicals.
Please choose the size range you will be making to ensure you have sufficient elastic and the correct size of hook and eye closure (the 14-32 size range is drafted with a wider band and requires a wider closure). Each kit includes enough fabric to make sizes 0 through 32.
Included in each kit:
- 1 1/2 yard of stretch mesh recycled poly in black
- 3/8” plush back elastic in black (size 0-20 = 1.5 yds, size 14-32 = 1.75 yds)
- 3/8” lightweight picot panty elastic in black (size 0-20 = 2.5 yds, size 14-32 = 3.25 yds)
- 3/4” plush back band elastic in black (size 0-20 = 1 yd, size 14-32 = 1.25 yds)
- 1/2” bra strap elastic with satin finish on one side and plush back on the other in black (size 0-20 = 1.25 yds, size 14-32 = 1.5 yds)
- 2 x 1/2” bra strap rings in black 2 x 1/2” bra strap sliders in black
- Hook and eye closure in black (sizes 0-20 = 37mm wide, 2 x 3 rows, size 14-32 = 44mm wide, 3 x 3 rows)
Need the patterns? Add the Anaïs Undies and the Céline Bralette to your order by clicking the link above.
From our studio in beautiful Montreal, Canada, we are delighted to ship to makers worldwide. For US & Canadian customers, shipping is free on orders over $150. We are committed to investing in sustainability initiatives to counteract the environmental impact of shipping. We offset our carbon footprint by contributing funds to forest conservation projects for every package shipped.
You will be emailed when your order is ready for shipping; a tracking number will be provided when applicable. After you've been notified, average shipping times for the US + Canada is 3-7 business days. International shipments may take anywhere from 12-40 days depending on your location. International customers may be charged VAT depending on their location. Customs and duties on international shipments are the responsibility of the customer.
We leave a 48 hour buffer to allow for cancelled orders. Once your order is cut, it is final. For more questions on shipping and returns, consult our Shipping & Returns FAQ.